Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Couldn't Stay Away

It has been 6 months since I last posted here and that is because I wasn't going to do this anymore. Certain events have come up that have made me reconsider that option.

A few of the things that have been getting under my skin are McGuintys H.S.T., the archaic establishment known as the L.C.B.O., and the the sudden appointment of David Braley to the Senate. Let's see, he makes a substantial contribution to Harpers campaign a few years ago and now Harper appoints him to the senate. Curious.

I will be coming back to this blog every so often and putting in my 2 cents starting Tuesday May 25th. In the mean time, if you're so inclined, you can reach my by e-mail (webcanada54@gmail.com) or on Facebook (Jafo Canada)

I shall Return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free counters

Jafos Journal - Blogged